Can you believe that in 2015 eCommerce only accounted for 7.4% of total retail sales worldwide? The upside is tremendous and there will never be a better time to expand your online presence then now. The fastest and easiest way to do so is through Online Marketplaces. We can provide any type of virtual employee needed to run and manage successful Marketplace stores. Whether you need just 1 employee or a diverse team, we have the solutions. Here’s an example of what your virtual employee can be capable of:
- Perform daily operational & maintanence tasks for marketplaces such as: Amazon, eBay, Ali Baba, Jet.com, Rakuten, Etsy, Bonanza, Buy.com, Newegg, Sears, Artfire and many more. Virtual employees can be trained to work on any marketplace.
- Create and manage product listings
- Handle customer support via Email & Live chat
- Monitor key selling metrics and feedback
- Perform market and competition research
- Submit bulk product feeds (XML, CSV, Excel)
- Inventory Management
- Post Classified listing in Craigslist
- and more… You can train your virtual employees to suit your specific business needs
Over 16 years Experience
Our founders have over 16 combined experienced in the outsourcing business. You’re in good hands.
Fully Managed Virtual Employees
We’ll handle all aspects of HR, including recruitment, payroll, benefits, and management. You don’t have to worry about anything but working with your virtual employee.
Month to Month - No Contracts!
Cancel anytime with just 14-days notice. No long-term commitments. Although, we’re confident you’ll want to stay with us once you experience the benefits!
State of the Art Facilities
All our virtual employees are staffed in-house in one of our state of the art operations centers worldwide. This allows for full oversight and quality management, unlike Freelancers, and other outsourcing providers whose staff often works remotely from home.
If you’re not happy with your first months service, we’ll refund you in full.
Your data and IP are secured with up to date internet security and monitoring by our in-house IT staff.